Non-Flammable and No Residue!

A high pressure, moisture-free gas for removing microscopic dirt, dust, lint, iron oxide deposits and paper that normal hand dusting cannot reach. Includes tube to reach remote cracks and crevices. Plastic safe, non-abrasive and leaves no residue. Safe on sensitive components and most finishes, including: computer printers, fax machines, copiers, scientific equipment, disk drives & cartridges, timing devices, electromagnetic devices, magnetic tape, heads and card strip pickup units, optical pickups, clean rooms, data processing, electronics, photographic laboratories, and automotive. DO NOT USEON CAMERA MIRRORS. Features a finger friendly trigger which eliminates finger chill and fatigue.